Pain can put a stop to your day
Period pain might make you feel like retreating into a ball, but don’t let it put a stop to your day. When you need pain relief fast, choose Nurofen. Unlike paracetamol, Ibuprofen, has anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve period pain. Helping you to get on with your plans.
- Stomach pain
Pains are common during your cycle
- Lower back pain
That time of the month might cause you to have lower back pain
Many women experience headaches or migraines caused by changes in their hormones
Some women experience mild nausea just before their period starts
How to relieve period pain
- Try a hot water bottle on your tummy to help soothe
- You might not feel up to it but if you do, gentle exercise can help
- Ibuprofen, such as Nurofen is recommended to help treat period pain reducing the effects of prostaglandins for fast and effective period pain relief.
- Take Nurofen Express for headache and back pain relief that starts to get to work in 8 minutes* and lasts up to 8 hours.**
- When regular painkillers alone aren’t enough, try Nuromol Dual Action for fast acting, long lasting pain relief.
*Refers to absorption
**with a 400mg dose
***Paracetamol or ibuprofen