This easy to apply gel helps provide relief from joint & back pains, strains and injuries. It contains 5% w/w ibuprofen, known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Targeted pain relief for your body aches and pains
- Rapid absorption for deep relief
- Relieves: sprains & strains, sports injuries, back pain, joint pain, muscular & rheumatic pain
Available in: 5%
Nurofen 5% Gel contains ibuprofen and is absorbed into the skin to get to work where it’s needed. Whether its back or joint pain, a strained calf muscle or sports injury, with Nurofen Gel you can rub in pain relief directly where it hurts.
When first opening the tube (checking that the seal is not already broken), break the seal, pressing it against the point hidden in the top of the cap.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Squeeze 4-10 cm of gel onto the affected area then replace the cap (this represents 50-125mg of ibuprofen). Gently rub the area until the gel is absorbed - then wash your hands.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not apply the gel more than 4 times in 24 hours. Do not use it on broken skin, on the lips, genitals or near the eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs.
This product is for short term use only. If your symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen consult your doctor.
For detailed instructions please refer to the product leaflet.
• Are allergic to ibuprofen or aspirin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine. If you get an allergic reaction stop using and see your doctor immediately
• If you are asthmatic or suffer from rhinitis (allergic runny nose) or urticaria (hives) and have ever had a bad reaction to aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAIDs in the past
•On broken, damaged, infected or diseased skin
• This product is for short term use only. If your symptoms persist for more than 14 days consult your doctor.
• For detailed warnings, please refer to the product leaflet