Use Nurofen Heat Patches for up to 8-hour therapeutic heat for pain relief from backache, neck or shoulder pain without the need for medicines.
- Targeted pain relief
- Start to warm up in 5 minutes
- Helps to relax tight, sore muscles
Available in: Regular, Large
Nurofen Muscle & Back Heat Patches start to warm up in 5 minutes to provide up to 8 hours of therapeutic heat. The heat patches increase blood flow to painful areas, helping to relax sore muscles.
Available in both regular and large sizes.
Carefully tear open the sachet to activate the heat patch. Peel off the protective film. Apply the patch to the site of pain. The patch will start to warm up within 5 minutes, and reach its effective temperature after 15 minutes.
Ensure your skin is clean, dry and non-greasy before applying the heat pack.
Do not cut or tear the heat pack.
You do not need to shake or rub the heat pack.
• All heat products may cause skin irritation or burns.
• Do not lie on the patch or apply pressure during use, e.g. by wearing restrictive clothing.
• If the patch feels too hot or your skin becomes irritated, remove the patch straight away.
• Do not use on the same area of skin for more than 8 hours in any 24 hours.
• If your pain stays the same or gets worse, talk to your doctor.
• Do not use straight after an injury it may make the swelling/bruising worse.
• Do not use for infants under 2 years. For children under 12 and the elderly use with supervision.
• Do not use: -with any other heating device - over skin that is irritaed, broken or damaged -if the wearer is unable to remove the patch - with medicated creams, lotions, gels or ointments.
• For detailed usage instructions please refer to the product packaging.