Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules provides faster, more effective headache relief than standard paracetamol* *400mg ibuprofen vs 1000mg paracetamol
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Contains ibuprofen
- Relieves: headaches, tension headaches, migraines, back pain, muscular & rheumatic pain, body aches & pain, dental pain, period pain, cold & flu symptons fever
Available in: 10s, 16s, 30s
Let Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules get to work, to help you get on with living life.
Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Liquid Capsules to children under 12 years. Nurofen for Children products are available for children from 3 months (and weighing over 5 kg) to 12 years.
For detailed dosing instructions please refer to the product leaflet.
• Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients or to aspirin or other painkillers
• Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
• Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or other similar medicines
• Have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
• are taking other NSAID painkillers or more than 75mg aspirin a day
• Have severe liver or kidney problems
• Have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder • Have breathing diffculties
• Are in the the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• Are under 12 years old
• Are allergic to peanut or soya as this product contains Lecithin
• For detailed warnings, please refer to the product leaflet